Re: dosing FoRK

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 19:01:47 PDT

Wrong chemical. We want massive 3,4 methylene-dioxymethamphetamine, baby, yeah. Or any of the
whole interesting family of methylated-essential oil phenethylamines. Shulgin was a god.

Ah, but how long ago those days were, yet not forgotten.

:-)

jb

Ahem. Is this being archived? Should I have no-archived this? Well, fuck, there goes my
political career.

;-)

PPS - How did Gordon show up called out on the CC: list? ;-) :-)