Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 16:23:57 PDT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]> 2. there was no huggiesmoochie going on, though
--]> I'm sure that's hard for you to imagine.
--]
--]And for the record, it's very unkind of you to disabuse us helpless hapless straight males of
--]our genetically-required lesbian fantasies.

Striaght? Whats that?

An often heard term inportland "always forward never straight"

Now as much as a fantasty of a field full of moaning pre moistened
mountables might be enjoyable I would find it extermly dificult to attain
stiffdom in a field of modern day EGOddeses daydreaming about doing away
with my species. Id rather fuck a nearby tree.

I dont care if its a man or a woman wiican or riht win xtian, planning a
world that includes the death of my family is pretty much a sure way to
WANT me to use my gun rights.

The right to bear arms was pretty much set up for this purpose, in
jeffersons accountin of it that was. SHould a time or a froce coem that
would threaten the state then its the citizens right to take arms against
it. TO quote modern masters of the wordage "you gots to fight, for your
riht to party" or "you ot to be in it to win it"

There is a point in everyones being that is marked "For this I
will kill" Having found mine the arming is only a matter of when.
Ive already had a few rounds of taret pratice.

In alife worth living there are things are worth fihting for. Sideline
revolutionaries need not apply.

have a nice day

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]