Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 16:16:21 PDT

For real. The first time I saw that attourney, I thought someone dosed
me. I had to do a quadruple-take before I figured out what was going on.
I like it almost as much as the Novell commercial with the fish. I can
see another TV murder in my near future.

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost