Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 14:05:43 PDT

Selective reading going on at the Whore house. If you had kept reading,
you would notice 2 things: 1, we were "disgusted" by the thought of that
type of acceleration, and 2. there was no huggiesmoochie going on, though
I'm sure that's hard for you to imagine. Keep dreaming, Tom. I'm a lot
more pessimistic about the future of the human race. But, as they say,
the proof is in the pudding. (:

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost