Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 14:04:01 PDT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]Put the paper under your eyelid. Hurts like hell for a couple of minutes but
--]then you just don't care. For the record, I've never done this, but I have an
--]acquaintance --- a clubkid named Munch --- who used to do this. Freaked me out
--]bigtime the first time I saw him do it.
--]

I havent drawn many lines in my time but the eyelip acid trick was one.
That and needles....bad mojo all around on needles.

Now for a fun little pick me up try a nice coup of psychoactive mushrooms
and a Fizz LSP Seltzer. MMMMmmmm. dats a nice meal.

For this condfernce I say go as undruged as possible, Then, just as you
start your talk, afer spewing a gazzilion 3 letter clunkers and buzz
word mayhem.....stop speaking....take out a hit, pop it in your mouth...
and then give them the plainest speaking hinest talk about p2p you can.

IT cant hurt to have three girls accompany you to the stage standing
still for the first half and then dancing around you in bikins for the
second.

Just a thouht

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]