Re: The Armageddon Rag

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 13:20:00 PDT

You're obviously a wonderful -ahem- communicator, with a tremendous
-cough- vocabulary, but this time you missed making your point. What
exactly was it that made you throw up? If that made you puke, you should
come to IRC -- I can do even better. Perhaps you are a fatass like your
mom, who thinks she's Hitler, so a little puking might do ya some good,
Billy.

Limiting all flames to one sentence,
sillyhead

P.S. Seriously, though, you should smoke some dope for that gag reflex. (:

P.P.S. I think we are somewhere between stages 5. and 6a. on "THE NATURAL
LIFE CYCLE OF MAILING LISTS."