Re: Wireless Access Points

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:40:21 -0800

Price point is under $139 and $179; speed 11MB.
This year you can have either a PCI card or PCMCIA
one. You have to set up on card as the master, and the
other slaves. Next year, they'll be providing standalone
base station.

Greg

http://www.msnbc.com/news/347836.asp
Dell rolls out wireless networking kit
4800LT offers low-cost networking for as many as 15 PCs
By John G. Spooner
ZDNN

Dec. 17 — Dell Computer Corp. is working to bring
high-speed wireless networking to the home. The
company announced Wednesday an 11MB
wireless networking product it says will benefit
users by offering low-cost, high-bandwidth
wireless networking for as many as 15 PCs.

--
Greg Bolcer
email: gbolcer@endtech.com