Re: Bomb Incubators [Stupid Idea Series]

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 13:28:18 -0800

Wayne? You've just come up with the stupid idea for the day.
Build a search engine company dedicated to identify "unique"
pages, ie. ones with information or wording that no other
page has on them. When a user does a search, rank them
by uniqueness. Register advertising like all the regular
search engines do, but your ads are more selective, targetted, and
of course, unique. Call the company Hapax software. BTW,
you notice that Whois Server version 1.1 for Network Solutions
no longer provides any other information about their database?

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer
email: gbolcer@endtech.com