Re: NC meetings

Rohit Khare (rohit@uci.edu)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:43:11 -0700

At 8:57 PM -0500 10/31/99, Cynthia Dale wrote:
> Anyhow, we wanna have a FoRKCon in NC. Who would wanna do one
>sometime b/w Turkey Day and Xmas?
>Cindy

Well... The Astounding Amazing Profundical Rohito will be able to
make an appearance in your quaint burg as the FoRKcon Circus passes
through town this Christmas!

There's an Indian wedding scheduled for the 26th of December near
Research Triangle -- no, not mine! -- so I'm floating the possibility
of a 'con on the 24th or 27th. What would the quorum be for an event
so close to the holidays?

[If this were TBTF, I'd takeitoffline.com, but since this is FoRK,
we'd all be more than amused if all the random and sundry traffic
this will provoke flows out right back into 100+ other mailboxes...
that is, PLEASE MAIL ME DIRECTLY! :-]

Yours,
MoRK