Re: [VOID] Absolutely nothing

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 16:00:46 -0800

At 3:09 PM -0800 12/17/98, Rohit Khare wrote:

>PPS. Yes -- the G3's backlight is *that* bright. Readable in *full* sunlight!

Oh god, another Apple martyr.

>PPPS. An hour later, just to prove it's really Rohit's miserable life, Word
>crashed at random and took the entire hammocks' work on Seventh Heaven with
>it -- because on top of everything else, the new installation *doesn't*
>AutoSave by default. Grrrrr..... and it was brilliant stuff, too. And since
>it's not Windows, there's not even a turd-file I might recover my text
>from. Sigh.

Rohit, Rohit, Rohit...

How many times have I told you. Compose your magnum opus in BBEdit. If you
look you'll find Auto Save there also. Then format if you have to in Word.
Gee, you can bring in the text and use those wonderful Word Style things
that no one I know has ever used. Be the first. Be a .1% Be all that you
can be. We're looking for a few good men. Where do you want to go today?
Think Different. Just do it.

Tim

--

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who don't, no explanation will suffice.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>