RE: What I started...

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:18:37 -0800

Yes, my zeal doesn't care what your orientation is.
If there is any inward phobia it is yours. From your
statements I would now assume that you are not straight.
The issue here seems to be that you've been dying to bring
your own sexuality into the debate beleiving that it is
somehow relevant or that it makes your actions more credible.

> You don't like
> watching muscular
> men in tights throw each other around for 2 hours?

Actually, not the way the "professional wrestling" does.
Apropos of nothing, I wrestled for 5 years in HS and college,
so I'm biased. I like men in tights, but the WWF way of
wrestling bothers me. I don't call that wrestling, my view
of wrestling is the more traditional type you see in
frestyle and grecco-roman. I think the WWF is a showy, fake,
sad excuse for "wrestling".

I expect that statement to cause even more trouble..