RE: What I started...

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 13:33:02 -0800

At 1:14 PM -0800 12/23/98, Josh Cohen wrote:

>> P.S. And why do assume I'm not gay/bi? Hetrophobia getting you down?
>> --
>>
>Insecure about yours?
>
>Firstly, learn how to use grammar and a dictionary.

Thank you Mr. Cohen. I'll take that under consideration. Will you be
grading all my posts or just ones addressed to you?

>Second, I never made any assumptions about your sexual orientation
>in my message or in my mind, maybe you should read it again.
>Your sexual orientation is irrelevant, its your actions which
>bother me.
>I also didn't bother to reveal mine, which is irrelevant as well.

No you didn't, however would your zeal to name call and denounce me been as
quick if it was known to you I was gay/bi? You don't like watching muscular
men in tights throw each other around for 2 hours?

>PS: Im perfectly willing to admit that Im an emotional radical fanatic when
>it comes to gay rights who doesn't always respond to reason.

clearly.

Tim

--

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who don't, no explanation will suffice.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>