Re: Internet Capacity the Major Theme for 1999.

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 08:41:26 -0800

At 4:43 PM +0200 12/7/98, Ron Resnick did a no sell to the group with this:

> I Find Karma wrote:
>>
>> Rumors of my death were mildly exaggerated.
>

> OK, so who's the wise-guy that's forging fresh karma posts?
> Knock it off - it's very disrespectful to the dead to
> carry on with this charade that they're still alive.
>
> Yisgadal v'yiskadash shmei rabah...
>
> He was a good karmakid, the very best.
> We mourn him deeply.
>
> Anyone care to write a properly fitting eulogy?
> Rohit, I suppose you knew him best.

Yes I was thinking the same thing. Nowhere in his post did he mention
me, my heel character CobraBoy, Dr Byars, or the orgasm pill. Someone
didn't do their research very well.

Tim

--

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're full up here. ...Nicholson

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>