Re: The [VOID] void

Lloyd Wood (Lloyd.Wood@sophia.inria.fr)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 14:13:35 +0100 (MET)

John Boyer (johnboy@CreativeSysInc.com) writes:
> The problem with FoRK is not that some AOL chick is too chatty or
> that a brilliant pseudo- Frenchman is a tiny bit arrogant (imagine
> that!).

Personally speaking, I have absolutely no problems at all with brilliant
and slightly arrogant pseudo-Frenchmen - especially if, as Ron says,
they're real people who know stuff and who appear to be on the edge of
their chosen speciality.

I'm happy to infer that Rohit might finally be getting a life
he's comfortable with, although the real sign of that will be shutting
FoRK down as unnecessary, distracting and irrelevant.

L.

RIP, Adam. Boy, Antibes is quiet this time of year.

<Lloyd.Wood@sophia.inria.fr><http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>