Re: Take me off this list

Ian Andrew Bell (ibell@cisco.com)
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 13:22:08 -0800

--------------B869BB72BB4FC20FD78ED0DA

Rohit, I'm out too. Can you dump me from the list for a while, please?

I'll stop by again in a few months and see what changes.

Thanks all..

-Ian.

"Joseph S. Barrera III" wrote:

> I give up. You rarely post anymore, Adam certainly doesn't post, Ron doesn't
> post... and I would quite happily go the rest of my life without reading
> another bag of spew from Byars or Harley.

Ian Andrew Bell ibell@cisco.com
Business Development Manager 408.525.8630
Global Alliances Partners Engineering 800.365.4578
Cisco Systems Inc. .:|:..:|:.
--------------B869BB72BB4FC20FD78ED0DA

begin:vcard
n:Bell;Ian
tel;pager:(800) 365-4578
tel;cell:(408) 921-4873
tel;fax:(408) 526-4287
tel;home:(408) 564-2523
tel;work:(408) 525-8630
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.cisco.com
org:Cisco Systems - Global Alliances;Partners Engineering
version:2.1
email;internet:ibell@cisco.com
title:Business Development Manager
adr;quoted-printable:version:2.1;;Building SJ-E2=0D=0A170 West Tasman Drive ;San Jose;CA;95134;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Ian Andrew Bell
end:vcard

--------------B869BB72BB4FC20FD78ED0DA--