RE: Protected archive RE: [SPAM] Re: Surfree or Die

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@elysees.ICS.uci.edu)
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 10:08:17 -0700

I didn't want to comment on anything other than to start
a new thread by
a) changing the Subject to 'Surfree or Die'
b) capitalizing the 'e' in Regarding like some stupid
Microsoft software I know.

We should make all of Lloyd's FoRK-noarchive posts public.

Greg