RE: Common carriers, not actually afflicted.

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Tue, 19 May 1998 12:55:27 -0700

> From: Jeff Bone [mailto:jbone@activerse.com]
> Okay, *reset.* I have *no* idea what button I pushed, but Joe, Ron, and
> Tom most esp., that's just my sense of humor, sorry, *absolutely* no
> offense intended. I mock *everything,* most especially myself.

Reset accepted :-) (at least by me.) I thought you were intentionally
pushing the "you're too crazy to argue with" and "Prozac is for losers"
buttons.

There are people on this list (at least me) who probably wouldn't be alive
today if it weren't for antidepressants. There are other people in my life
who would benefit greatly from antidepressants, but are repelled by the
stigma associated with meds. I've lost several members of my family to
suicide and alcoholism. Add to that the fact that I'm just generally in a
crappy mood because of the MS lawsuit, and voila, Joe sends flame mail.
Maybe tomorrow I'll think I overreacted. But today the best I can do is say,
apology accepted.

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III
{allegra,ihnp4,decvax}!microsoft!joebar
<http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar/>
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do not
reflect the official views of Eli Lilly and Company.