Re: [VOID] Getting Screwed in San Francisco

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 6 May 1998 16:03:41 -0700

At 3:35 PM -0700 5/6/98, Sally Khudairi came up with the following:

> Yes, which is why I had such a hard time explaining to you last night [on the
> cell phone during your crapulent Cinco de Mayo fete] that FoRK is _not_ the
> male equivalent to Cosmo.
>
> Maybe it was the tequila...
>
> - Sally [not "chick-lurker"]
>
> CobraBoy wrote:
> >
> [...]
>
> > The main problem with men is we
> > think women think like we do. In some ways they do, but in most they don't.
> > And we will never understand how a woman thinks.

Yes I know Sally. And I was simply passing along the knowledge you
instilled in me.

Tim

--

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're full up here. ...Nicholson

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>