RE: FoRK

Dan Kohn (dan@teledesic.com)
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 14:44:53 -0700

Keith Dawson runs one of the highest clue per bit mailing lists around
(I sometimes feed him bits), but I'm concerned that he's shown a certain
lack of judgement by even considering joining FoRK. Everyone should
check out http://www.tbtf.com which he is now updating daily.

Keith, more than anyone would ever want to know about FoRK is at
http://www.cs.caltech.edu/~adam/LOCAL/faq-fork.html. FoRK is the first
virtual community I've ever participated in, and it's truly an amazing
thing. I'd just make sure you have a mail filter installed.
(preferably tongue in cheek) description of yourself.

- dan