Re: About CobraBoy!

Ron Resnick (resnick@actcom.co.il)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:55:08 +0300 (EET DST)

tbyars@earthlink.net wrote:
>I have long resisted putting things like pictures of my car, dogs, and
>bicycle on the Web because it was so...
>
>so...
>
>Windows 3.1 like. However inspired by the newbies that are joining FoRK I
>have relented.
>
>http://www.gigaverse.com/html/cobraboy.html
>
>car
>
>dogs
>
>.../devil-dogs.html
>
>bicycle
>
>.../bike.html

Great Tim, but where's the pic of *you*?
We have Adam's description

>As an extraordinary combination of intelligence, baldness, and serenity,
>Tim is the hope and future of America. And if that doesn't scare you,
>nothing will.

I'm scared! I'm scared!

But we really want to see the mugshot. Adam's got pix, JoeK does,
Rohit has some floating around, although not on his lame excuse for
a page. JoeB does, Rob Harley does. I do. Even Wayne has something
evil and green which he claims is not him, but we can pretend is.
So when do we all get to see what you look like?

Ron.