Re: Ernie FoRKed in the Bay Area

Yobie Benjamin (yobie@yobie.com)
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 17:42:57 -0700

Excellent... it's on July 19th then place to be determined!

--
Yobie Benjamin
metaGenesis

The opinions that I express are mine and mine alone and *not* of my employer. *All material/s, opinion/s and statement/s* contained in all my electronic mail messages and web pages is copyrighted and no one is given the right to publish my opinions or materials without my explicit and written consent.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

- First Amendment of the US Constitution