Re: CORBA and COM just don't mix

Yobie Benjamin (metaGenesis@yobie.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 07:51:56 -0700

I'm not sure if great software is always a necessity. Intuit's Quicken
is fundamentally a calculator but I find it better than writing my own
<sic> Excel macros to do my books. Software (...even one poorly written
algorithms) that solves _real_ problems for people is far more powerful
than programmatically elegant shit.

--
Yobie Benjamin
metaGenesis