Re: FoRK is an exhibitionistic, incorrect forum

Dr. Ernest N. Prabhakar (ernest@pundit)
Sat, 7 Jun 97 23:03:36 -0700

Nice editorial, Rohit, but why stick my tag-line on the end?
Not that I wouldn't have been proud to write something like that, =
but it doesn't make sense from anyone except you, the founder. I =
hope you're not suffering some sort of perverse identity crisis and =
thinking you're me. The world can't handle two Ernie's, much less =
zero Rohits.

-- Ernie Prabhakar
The original, the one, the only. Accept no imitations.