Douglas Adams's latest

Keith Dawson (
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:21:51 -0500

A foreign correspondent sent this abstruse pointer to the personal
message file of Ford prefect in his mission on Earth.

You can be among the first. The pages are all CGIs and don't report
their creation dates, but the images were all created within the
last two weeks.
Keith Dawson
Layer of ash separates morning and evening milk.