Re: Salon 21st | Why Bill Gates still doesn't get the Net

Joachim Feise (
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:56:37 -0800

I don't expect the salesguys to know about the market. That's not their job. But
the CEO should, or his company is in danger of going out of business.

"Joseph S. Barrera III" wrote:
> You know, I went to a BMW dealership the other day, and learned a lot about
> BMWs, but none of the salesmen there seemed to know much about Audis. It was
> really kind of strange. I guess they really just don't understand
> automobiles, or the automobile market in general.
> - Joe

If you spend any time administering Windows NT, you're far too
familiar with the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) ...
                     - "MSDN Flash" email newsletter, 2/8/1999