Shiny Apple People

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@ICS.uci.edu)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:13:53 -0800

I'd just like to apologize to the Apple staff and Dr. Ernie for
insulting Apple for posting the following post.

It turns out that I may have been a little premature in insulting the
apple programmers and that the virus may have actually come
from the Netscape site after downloading Netscape 4.51 and
some combination of their smart update software and plugins.

In addition, I'd like to thank all the engineers involved for
helping me point out my mistake.

Greg