RE: Apple Sauce

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:48:18 -0800

At 10:42 AM -0800 3/24/99, Tom Whore did the job with this:

> On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Tim Byars wrote:
>
> --]Well I personally don't see what all the fuss is about. Apple's open
> --]source only affects Apple hardware which nobody has anyway. Right?
> --]
>
> Come On tim. Even you should be able to see that folks into the OSS
> lifestyle will see anything less than total compliance as an afront to
> thier beings.

Yes, and this type of "can't see my hand in front of my face" mentality
is why Microsoft is where they're at today.

> Cant say as I blame them. Every big suit is going to look, and is looking
> , to jump on the "Hey we are the good guys we have open source" band
> wagon.

Of course. And again, Apple, Steve Jobs and the creative individuals
that use their products have led the way.

Tim

--

"If at first you don't succeed, come back and we'll beat you again." - Degeneration X

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>