Re: what the world needs now

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.org)
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:19:09 -0800

I am wondering if you can automatically load a booklet that turns
off javascript in external pages prior to loading and then put a button
on your personal toolbar or another booklet (if you choose to have one which Netscape
gives you no choice in some matters as it doesn't remember the settings
when automatically popping up another window with javascript)
to activate it if you really want to see it.

Greg