Re: geek pride day 98!

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 04:58:24 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, Steve Nordquist wrote:
> me how it is that I can listen to C64 songs and remakes, enjoy them

The sid..a chip before its time. Sid player is alive and well and living
on a newly burned cd I now hold in my hands. 610 meg of the best computer
emus plus some wares for each platform.

> Spoon sound (Nederland; PC, Amiga)
> http://zaba.simplenet.com/mod/songs/by-letter/s.shtml (a near miss)
> (see Slurpeemix...) made it apparent that samples of 10-24k

The old demo and mod crews surley are amongst the best of the frontier
makers on this messa of the net. BBs driven and sample hungry,.. give me a
Scream tracker mix any day. Hack code hack sound hack another 8k off
that demo and its twice as fast..

www.hornet.org this is the place to rehear the better of the pc demo and
mod sceens

(comming soon... disk 6,7,8 in the MediaWhore Archives
Mods Demos and the history there of plus sample to make your
own. Collect em all)