FW: Dissuading Woodpeckers!

Dan Kohn (dan@teledesic.com)
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:58:45 -0800

Adam, can we please have a new section of the FoRK FAQ which catalogs
the most obscure e-mail questions received due to laziness in research
when using Alta Vista? (Why find the answer myself, when I can just
contact the expert directly?)

Of course, as with all problems in life big and small, XML will solve
this completely, by differentiating between <BIRD>woodpeckers</> and

- dan

P.S. Bill, I believe you sent me the mail because of these two posts,
which, as you will see, have more to do with Monica Lewinsky than they
do with annoying birds.