Re: Elwood's Fixations

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:44:50 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Lloyd Wood wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, David Crook wrote:
> > Lloyd Wood wrote:
> > > (I'm all for byars, tomw and crook permanently using noarchive.)
> >
> > But that would conflict with my firmly held belief that the universe
> > revolves around me.
>
> Close, but no cigar.
>
> Is this _your_ mailing list?

I had the impression that this was a list about the R man, the characters
in his life both on and off the net, folks commenting on said life and
then folks commenting on the comments of said life.

In a way this is a list of many voices, or it seems to me that it is when
it is at its best. the list does seem to be at its worst when exclusionary
little prigs deem fit to lord the airs of pomp and rectumstance with the
wand of grand generalization in order that all ways are the one way and
all voices are the one voice.

Ijm sure I could be worng on this. I would hate to think so though. Its
been a good list so far as I have seen. it would be a shame to see it go
the way of well conferences and the smug little cacoons of the echoids.

"any ove is good love , so i took what i can get hmm hmm baby you aint
seen nothing yet babbbbby you just aint seen nothing yet"