Rob Rosenberger's view on Y2K

John M. Klassa (klassa@aur.alcatel.com)
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:04:04 -0500

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0

Rob Rosenberger is the guy who maintains the Computer Virus Myths home
page at http://kumite.com/myths/. His opinions (as posted on his site)
would lead you to believe that he isn't very worried about Y2K. To get
an opposing view on Yourdon's take, I forwarded Yourdon's message to
Rob & asked for his opinion. With his permission, I have attached his
response. Definitely a more rosy picture than Ed's. :-)

FWIW.

John

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0

Replied: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 13:40:24 -0500
Replied: "Rob Rosenberger" <us@kumite.com>