Re: Just a URL

Rohit Khare (rohit@godzilla.ICS.uci.edu)
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 02:43:39 -0800

> http://www.sony.co.jp/ProductsPark/Consumer/PCOM/VAIO/Note505EX/index.html

That's pretty fuckin' pathetic, Tim. Really a piss-poor showing and
part of your traditional disdain for useful information. I don't give
a shit how wasted you are on a Saturday night, don't bore us with
this.

The only reason I can fathom this machine has even filtered down the
clue chain to bottom-feeders like this is because Dave Farber posted
two excellent clues about the comp unit he got on his trip to Japan
to IP tonight. Or, you might have bothered asking around; I saw one
at IETF fully four months ago, and reported on it at that time. Jim
was there...

Here are some real bits, to make up for the anti-cluons CobraBoy and
whole freakin' lot of you folks are shoveling onto FoRK this week...

Rohit

PS. He had a second message describing the EX, which has the 233Mhz
MMX processor -- but his was a freebie, so he didn't complain about
the getting the obsolete one. It's one of many similar platforms in
Japan, but he explained it had the best "hand". Pardon me while I go
shoot the lcoal maintainer of MH for making rmm immediately
irreversible...

See http://icg.resnet.upenn.edu/hypermail/ip/Since/199803/