Re: [Slate] American Religious fervor, by the numbers

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 07:23:25 -0700

Godel's theorem. Any system (or universe) can be proven either
consistent or complete, but not both. Once you can formalize a universe,
then you can prove that there's always something outside of it.

Greg