TB's last run on VAL

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:51:04 -0700

Sender: Voxers At Large <VOXERS-AT-LARGE@list.iex.net>
From: jbay <jbay@BROOKLYN.COM>
Subject: who is
To: Multiple recipients of list VOXERS-AT-LARGE
<VOXERS-AT-LARGE@list.iex.net>

who is
Tina Loftus <tloftus@WADLEYRMC.COM>.

and why does she want to subscribe to VAL?

~~~

Sender: Voxers At Large <VOXERS-AT-LARGE@list.iex.net>
From: jbay <jbay@BROOKLYN.COM>
Subject: Re: who is
To: Multiple recipients of list VOXERS-AT-LARGE
<VOXERS-AT-LARGE@list.iex.net>

> Tina Loftus <tloftus@WADLEYRMC.COM>.
>
> and why does she want to subscribe to VAL?

oh never mind. she wanted some OTHER list, not us; god only knows how she
managed to send a sub-req to VAL instead of, like, Sheep Intestines Digest
or something.

In an earlier day, I would have just subbed her. But it was acts like that
that brought us byers.

~~~

On 6/17/99 at 11:44 PM -0400, jbay got the crowd on it's feet with this:

>> Tina Loftus <tloftus@WADLEYRMC.COM>.
>>
>> and why does she want to subscribe to VAL?
>
> oh never mind. she wanted some OTHER list, not us; god only knows how she
> managed to send a sub-req to VAL instead of, like, Sheep Intestines Digest
> or something.
>
> In an earlier day, I would have just subbed her. But it was acts like that
> that brought us byers.

Umm.. that's byArs.

And that was undoubtedly one of the greatest days of this list.

Tim

~~~

>And that was undoubtedly one of the greatest days of this list.

second only to the day *it* goes away
------
Michael Howard -- humanist@interport.net

~~~