Re: [Fwd: pre-IPO Stock options for Web Server

Rohit Khare (rohit@uci.edu)
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 08:14:22 -0700

At 3:54 PM -0700 6/11/99, Rohit Khare wrote:
>At 11:08 AM -0700 6/11/99, Rohit Khare wrote:
>>Ken,you should *not* have people contact Kossuth & Assoc directly:
>>have them contact you, and you may be in for a fat referral fee :-)
>>
>>Seriously, you are the fourth FoRK in as many months to report
>>seeing this offer. Knowing their reputation, this *probably* means
>>it's a truly hot-shit opportunity,
>
>... Bzzt! Let me clarify: there's a certain reputation to Craig
>McCaw's business incubators, such as Eagle River. It's kind of
>positive. There's a certain reputation to Kossuth, too, and here's
>what one informant had to say:

Bzzt! I was wrong on the reputation of the target, too... after
putting together a few pieces of the puzzle, the offer's on behalf of
our beloved Intermind, home of the P3P patent dispute... perhaps they
should try harder at hiring jreagle :-)

Wrong, but by wrong by parts, too,
Rohit