Re: [Fwd: pre-IPO Stock options for Web Server

Rohit Khare (rohit@uci.edu)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:54:06 -0700

At 11:08 AM -0700 6/11/99, Rohit Khare wrote:
>Ken,you should *not* have people contact Kossuth & Assoc directly:
>have them contact you, and you may be in for a fat referral fee :-)
>
>Seriously, you are the fourth FoRK in as many months to report
>seeing this offer. Knowing their reputation, this *probably* means
>it's a truly hot-shit opportunity,

... Bzzt! Let me clarify: there's a certain reputation to Craig
McCaw's business incubators, such as Eagle River. It's kind of
positive. There's a certain reputation to Kossuth, too, and here's
what one informant had to say:

>... I have seen this
>posting a number of times. Dave Kossuth is a weasel, and I wouldn't send
>him my resume under the FOIA (with all identifying data blacked out).

So I make my leave, affairs more unsettled and murky than when I arrived --
Rohit Khare