Re: Opera Web Browser Question

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 19:37:16 -0700

At 1:20 AM +0200 6/11/99, H=E5kon Wium Lie did the job with this:

> Tim Byars wrote:
>
> > Re: Opera Web Browser Question
> > Is there any way to rearrange the buttons? I can't get used to the back
> > button being in the middle of the browser
>
> Still using buttons? You can pretty much use Opera without clicking
> these days.
>
> View/Button Bar/Simple will put the buttons where you expect them
> to.

Yes I found that after I posted. And yes I still use the back button. I
clearly can see you don't spend much time on voyeurweb.

And BTW: "F" the big boys. It's iCab on my Mac's and Opera on Darkside.
(Which now is a 400 mhz AMD)

Tim

--

"If at first you don't succeed, come back and we'll beat you again." - Degeneration X

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>