Re: [Trenton Times] Al Gore supports Open Source?

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 18:13:49 -0700

At 05:09 PM 6/7/99 -0700, Tim Byars wrote:
>At 04:19 PM 6/7/99, David Crook wrote:
>
>>with Tim for a whole hour and be forced listen to him talk about how Mac OS
>>is the most important invention ever created by humankind. :-)
>
>If you don't listen to music, watch films, TV, read billboards, magazines,
>or newspapers, you don't have to understand what the Mac brought to the
world.

Yawn... wake me up when you get to that point in your rant about Mac
solving world hunger and Jobs personally receiving the design for G3 on two
stone tables from God. I always liked that part.

Dave

---
David Crook - davec@commwerks.com
CommWerks - Industrial Strength Internet Solutions