RE: Required to buy Microsoft Windows

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:55:31 -0700

smack me if Im an idiot, but I think you missed the point.
Matrox makes video cards, not monitors..

Not that I agree with the assertion but the example
would have been matrox video card company telling compaq
which monitors to ship.

http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayNew.pl?/petrel/petrel.htm

] Try a headline such as "Matrox lets Compaq offer choice of monitors."
] We all know Gateway would laugh Matrox off the planet if the
] video-card maker demanded Gateway bundle this or that monitor.

MB

--
Mark Baker, CTO, Beduin Communications Corp.
Ottawa, CANADA         http://www.beduin.com