Re: SUV's

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:15:16 -0700

Jay Thomas wrote:

> Robert Harley wrote:
> >
> > One word: compensation.
>
> Y'all just jealous.
>
> Seriously, as a Suvie, let me tell ya why I bought it.
>
> To intimidate the rest of you ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
> To feel safe

Hmmm.. must be a east coast thing. Out here in southern California we
prefer large handguns for that purpose. Saves a lot on gas money.

If you really want to intimidate people drive an older car with lots of
body damage. My last car, a poorly maintained 86 camaro was perfect for
this purpose, it just screamed "I don't yield and I'm not to big on
braking either". Funny how people with shiny new SUVs would get out of
my way.

Dave

--
David Crook