Re: Excerpts from Matt Drudge at the National Press Club

Joseph M. Reagle Jr. (reagle@rpcp.mit.edu)
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 15:18:53 -0400

At 12:32 PM 6/3/98 -0500, John Boyer wrote:
>[To me, what's more remarkable than the the fact he was invited is the
>unrestrained venom found in the submitted questions. (The venom did not
>surprise me, the lack of restraint did)
>MD handled himself quite well BTW--Johnboy]

I've seen him speak, and it makes for a really good panel, its entertaining.
HOWEVER, I expect I'd get very tired of him pointing fingers at the big boys
after a time. Ok, so they are naughty too, but I'm still interested in a
substantive answer.

Regards, http://web.mit.edu/reagle/www/home.html
Joseph Reagle E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65 BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E
reagle@mit.edu independent research account