Re: Opera Request

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:56:12 -0700

Not only that, I follow some commodity pages that are at the same URL
but are continuously updated. It'd be also nice to save the generated images
and the pages as versions instead of overwriting them. Right now I can do
an Edit in Navigator, and then save, but the names of the images are always
the same and get overwritten. I have to end up saving them to a file
and then renaming them.

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer