Re: Dehumanization

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:15:57 -0700

Ah, I can only assume that you are referring to the famous
FoRK post. [1] Jack Beatty of The Atlantic Monthly claims [2] that all
film critics have lost their sense of humor when it comes to sex and dying
in high society--one of my all time favorite X songs.

If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

Greg

[1] http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive/mar99/0029.html
[2] http://www.theatlantic.com/unbound/polipro/pp9908.htm (warning: spoiler)

--