Re: Hey

Mike Masnick (mike@techdirt.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:01:30 -0700

Well, in an effort to boost my own traffic, I'll put forth my own site:
http://www.techdirt.com/ which had the Belluzzo story yesterday at 2:45 PST
(as well as the rumor that he's going to Microsoft this morning around 9).

However... those are simply links to other stories, and the quickest of the
bunch is almost *always* News.com. There are a few exceptions, but if you
want to get the latest, check there first.

-M

At 11:39 AM 8/24/99 -0700, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
>So, an interesting Net question. When you need to find out more about
>a breaking tech news story, what's the first site you go to? Who's
>the breaking news of techie?
>
>Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Didn't I JUST suggest to FoRK that SGI lose Rocket Rick a few days ago? I
>> heard he "resigned" today - does anyone know anything (i.e. details)?
>>
>> <smirky face>
>> GG
>>
>> (I'll bet he's kicking himself all over town. "If I'd just stayed with
HP a