Re: Terror Twilight Lyrics?

(no name) ((no email))
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:23:20 -0500

> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000040UZ/forkrecommendedrA

Oh, I forgot to mention, I got mine at Best Buy about a year ago, for perhaps a
tad less than Amazon with shipping, if you're in an all-fired hurry and feeling
lucky.

Comet wrote:

> p.s.s. I'm a regular person... not a scientist, not a professional and
> too old to be a geek even if that's what I aspire to be at this late
> date...

It's good to be regular at your age, speaking as one who should know. Oh yeah,
I also forgot to mention a couple of weeks ago: Kate and I hit silver,
having gotten hitched back on July 28, 1974, a beastly hot day in Omaha, NE.

I keep meaning to write a learned dissertation to Adam's question of a year ago
(how do you stay married that long in this day and age), and I will as soon as
I figure it out. It's tougher than it appears, and explaining it, more so.
Meantime, Happy First Anniversary, approximately, Adam and Michelle!

Cheers,
Wayne

"And my pants ain't getting no bigger" Beck

http://www-oss.fnal.gov/~baisley