Re: Joining FoRK?

sillyhead (cdale@home.isolnet.com)
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 16:09:27 -0500 (CDT)

Oh god. I have more bad habits than anyone I know. I vowed never to
drink and su, but just last month I left a, ahem, test, ahem, running
after I had been drinking and brought a machine to its knees. Luckily I
only do this on my brother's system, and he's kinda clueless about Unix in
general, so he can't take root away from me. tee hee. But yeh, I just
LOVE to get zonkered and antagonize folks on IRC and in mailists! And
people say I don't have a life! sheesh!
(:
Cindy