Re: Joining FoRK?

sillyhead (cdale@home.isolnet.com)
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:23:59 -0500 (CDT)

asexual? Freud is rolling over right about now. Fuck me if I'm wrong,
but every time I see someone say this, it seems like that person is being
whiney about hir sex life (or lack thereof). I'm of the opinion that
autoeroticism is the most informative and therapeutic type of sex. So
wank, okay?
Cindy