Re: Stay Away

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@ics.uci.edu)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 07:47:42 -0700

Sorry, I meant to include the link. It was a previous story that
appeared in Wired. The title of the main story was "The Next
20 Years in 20 Minutes"; this story was listed as a November, 1998
previous mention. Both stories are repsectively at:

http://www.wired.com/news/news/culture/story/21025.html
http://www.wired.com/news/news/culture/story/16411.html