RE: Turn of the Century / Cryptonomicon

sillyhead (cdale@home.isolnet.com)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:40:08 -0500 (CDT)

Soup? -perk- Did someone mention soup?
What is anythin if it isn't soup?
How big -is- soup anyhow?

I dunno, soup's a catchall for me, an 'uh' or 'um' or some stupid
pseudo-spiritual way to describe the whole thing, this thing we keep tryin
to define. Which thing? That one. Shit, don't ask me, I'm just the ice
cream man. Someone unsubscribe me before I hurt myself. Tim? You still
here? I've been hangin out with too many hippies.
Cindy